Thursday, February 9, 2012

What's Been Going On

Well, It's been an extremely long time, due to us being without the Internet.  Now that we are once again a part of the 21st century, I can now blog, scan Facebook, and search Pinterest to my hearts delight.  Life has been pretty normal since I last wrote.  Shaun Started a new job as CFO at Metalcraft, which is a company that builds jet airplanes.  So far he loves it!  It definitely keeps him busy, but I can tell he's happy!  He also has been serving as a leader in the Young Mens, which also keeps him really busy, but he loves it, and loves getting to know the kids.  He also has been playing a lot of basketball, either with City League, or church ball.  He's even gotten Carson obsessed, and now he carries his basketball all over.  I am still at home taking care of Carson, and I wouldn't want to do anything else.  I feel that I finally found something I love to do everyday!  I have been serving as the Secretary in the Primary.  I love being with all the kids, they make me laugh with all the things they do and say.  I hope that this calling will help me be a better mom, and help me teach my kids the gospel.  I've also started to make jewelry that will be sold in a Salon in town, I'm pretty excited!  Carson is getting really big!  He is now 18 months.  On the 12th it will have been a year since he was sealed to us.  It's crazy how fast time goes by!  He is an extremely busy kid, with tons of energy!  He loves to climb on everything, and to my dismay he now moves the kitchen chair over to the kitchen counter so he can climb up.  He loves Sesame Street, and is starting to laugh at things they do.  Right now he really thinks it's funny when they do Karate (he now karate chops everyone), when they rap to music, and when they fall down.  He is also talking a lot.  He says "please, thank you, go, bye, hi, nummy(yummy), Nana, Papa, Grandma", and a bunch of other words.  I'm still amazed at how fast he is learning these things.  Well, that is a really quick update on how we have been doing! :)

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Awesome!

Jordan said...

I am so happy for you 3! I want to see you soon!

bedroom ideas for young women said...

Hey
Shaun, Jamie & Carson
This is an extremely smartly written article. I will be grateful in case you continue this in future.